Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Trouble commenting on other blogs

Sally I've been trying to research this and I found this site. There's some suggestions and I'm still going through the comments. I'll post a few here while I search for other possible links to help.


I did look at the first option that my comments might be set up weird just I case I forgot changing it. I didn't and it's still open for everyone. Still it could still be a possibility for other sites giving you trouble.

The first link in the comment section doesn't seem to do anything but randomly link you to different sites so skip it. "Enable third party users" is another suggestion listed.

Someone else said it could be a browser issue and switched from chrome to Firefox.

I haven't read the rest yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment