Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Mezco One:12 at SDCC

Figures that haven't come out yet and a few new ones. Marvel ones here and some none comic based figures here.

I'm only going to talk about the DC ones though.


Movie Aquaman: He's awesome but I have little to no interest in the JL movies.

Another Joker: I have no desire to buy anything with Joker. I would have preferred a new character in this spot but Mezco does different versions of popular characters.

Harley Quinn, Deathstroke, Batman and Superman: I talked about all of these before but that's the best sculpt I've ever seen for a Bruce Wayne head that's not based on an actor. I love it, it's incredible and I instantly know who it's supposed to be.

Batman Beyond: A brilliant version but without a Terry head I feel like it's a rip off. I know I say this a lot but at this point a maskless head should be standard.

Catwoman: I love this Catwoman which has THREE heads, angry, smiling and a neutral one without her headgear. These figures are expensive but I want this Selina, it's the best I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment