Tuesday, July 18, 2017

DC Solicits for October 2017

For some reason I thought these would be revealed at SDCC.
Aquaman: I want to like Dolphin just because she used to be part of the Forgotten Heroes and I remember people giving her crap when she was with Garth. I love her new design though, it really sets her apart from the rest of the Aquaman family.

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps: I thought that was Superboy Prime on the cover. Somehow I'm both disappointed and relieved that its not.

Red Hood and the Outlaws: I'm happy to see other characters from the extended bat family appear but I'm a little concerned the Det team will overpower Jason. I love Lobdell's writing on Jason but he hasn't really let Jason shine as a fighter on his own. Also it bears repeating but Bruce is an ass for not telling people they can trust Jason. I'm curious how Cass will be written since she can read emotions by body language.

Trinity: Let me guess who's affected by the pools...the Outlaws. I hope not, or at least it's just one person from each group.

Teen Titans: Yea on Emiko joining and potentially kicking Damian's ass.

Deadman: Wasn't Boston the only sane man in Neal Adams Batman Odyssey? I never know what to expect when he does a new book.

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly believe I am saying this... but I'm considering dropping Green Lantern Corp. It... it's just so boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only read one arc but yeah, I could see why.

    ReplyDelete