Friday, May 26, 2017

My New Reading List

A list of titles I plan to get and what I'm taking off.


What I'm Getting:
  • Red Hood and the Outlaws- Not surprising I know. I'm still loving this series and I'm thrilled to have the annual coming out.
  • Trinity- The Outlaws are appearing here and I admit I'm a little worried how their be written. This is one of the reasons I'll be getting this digitally. If it's really bad I'll be able to drop it and won't have a physical copy.
  • Justice League- I love time travel stories and seeing the next generation of heroes. I figured I might as well try this out because August starts such an arc.
  • Darkseid- I wanted  to get one of the Jack Kirby inspired one shots and this seems like it could be cool.

Ending:
  • The Odyssey of the Amazons- The last issue will be in June. It's not really a stand out series. There's cool ideas although the execution isn't always great. It might read better together.
  • Gotham Academy- Ending in July. I really want to know what's going to happen to these characters.

Dropped:
  • Super Sons- I should have read up the solicits better instead of pre-ordering to #6. I adore Jon but unless I see some real development from Damian I have to drop this.

No comments:

Post a Comment