Monday, October 3, 2016

Present Ideas

I'm putting together ideas for presents early because of budget concerns.



My sister and brother-in-law read comics so I get them some every once in a while.

Both like TMNT, Avatar The Last Airbender and mostly DC Comics.

My sister likes Wonder Woman and John Constantine. She has the first few New 52 WW trades and I know she tried out the Constantine series. I think she might be more into the animated DC universe with the movies and tv shows than comics. While she enjoyed Buffy the comics sound horrible to her and I can't say I blame her. She might be interested in the Angel comics which I think she'll like.

My brother-in-law is a huge Batman fan and started liking Superman. He doesn't  like many heroes with super powers working with the non-powered bat family. Although I think this might change with the right team books. He didn't like Grayson #1 and hates when Batman is a jerk.

I'm thinking of the following:

The Avatar The Last Airbender comics (No idea if it's good or they have it yet.)
Wonder Woman Rebirth
Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth (Issues w/Artemis and Bizarro?)
Lois and Clark
Justice League Dark

I'm leaning towards ATLA since I know they love the show. I've never seen it although my sister told me to expect it soon-ish. I have to see what their currently getting but I've already decided to at least get the first couple RHATO issues. I'm not as sure if their like Lois and Clark or JLD. My sister will probably like WW but should I trade wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment