Monday, January 4, 2016

Thoughts on possible releases

Toyfair should be next month which is usually the first time we get a look at new figures. Although some times there isn't much to show for one reason of another.



I'm hoping more more from Sideshow for DC Comics and Star Wars, the latter of which is more likely. So far the only DC figures they showed were: Joker, Harley Quinn, Superman, Batman, Catwoman, Green Lantern (Hal), and Flash (not up for pre-order yet.) I'd like to see them get away from the same old character selection and step up their game. I might actually take the plunge if they had characters I liked with amazing sculpts, paint, accessories, etc.

Top 5 DC Sideshow wish list:

Booster Gold with Skeets
Red Hood/Jason Todd (removable helmet)
Black Bat/Cassandra Cain
Starfire
Arsenal

I'd like the other bat kids too but spread months/years apart to spare my wallet.

I already listed what I'd want for DC Collectibles but I'm shocked that their not selling Robin figures considering the 75 anniversay.

No comments:

Post a Comment