Monday, November 30, 2015

February List

I might get one or two more but I'm still debating it. Including prices for those issues.

Pull List:
  • Red Hood/Arsenal: I'm getting the Neal Adams cover. I'm hoping it will be inked and colored.
  • Green Lantern Corps Edge of Oblivion: Taylor has a reputation for doing a decent job with other series so I think he'll do alright here.
  • Back to the Future: This was solicited as four issues but it got changed into five. No complaints, this is currently my favorite read.
  • Titans Hunt: The second issue was an improvement over the first. This has been the weakest series in my pull list so far but it showed some potential. Around this point I should have more of an idea of how good it is.

Maybes:
  • Sinestro: I found it discounted for $1.94 and it might have the same characters from the previous issue since the arc is still going on. 
  • Dark Knight Returns The Last Crusade: This one I found listed at $6.39 instead of $7.99. It's still more than I feel comfortable paying.

Trade Paperbacks released in March:
  • Gotham Academy Calamity TPB 2: While I do feel like some of the drama has been stretched out too long I did enjoy enough to warrant getting a trade. I'm uncertain what direction the yearbook arc will go in so whether I keep up with the series I can't say for sure.
  • Red Hood/Arsenal Open for Business TPB: I'm picky about what I get in trade. Sometimes I trade wait or give something new a shot in trade but I'm more leery about the latter. I only get trades of books I follow if I enjoy them enough. 
  • Doomed TPB: Yes I enjoyed this series far more than I originally thought I would. It's not perfect but I found the main characters enjoyable and the situations intriguing.

2 comments:

  1. You just can't go wrong with a Neal Adams cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to see those variants. Sometimes they do great theme months.

    ReplyDelete