Friday, November 6, 2015

Batman Animated Figures

I LOVED tv series but as far as the figures go I prefer the first look over the later style change.

The later looks tended to have broader shouldered men with little feet and women/kids with bigger heads. Except for Robin/Tim Drake a.k.a. the fan dubbed "Timmy Todd" I don't think I'll get any of the later style.
I'm only buying a few select and I don't think I'll take any out of the box. DC Collectibles has had some joint breakage which it's tried to correct after the first wave. There's also a few waves of figures based on the newer DC movies. Personally I'd like a couple figures based on some of the other movies like UTRH or the Batman/Superman movie (I can't think of the name but it was basically about Supergirl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment