Friday, May 1, 2015

A:AOU

No spoilers. I saw Avengers Age of Ultron and apparently no one in the theater I was in understood the movie. For example afterward I heard one mom ask her kids who one character was and they said "Phantasim." I'm not even sure where they got that name. 

While in the theater the movie was in the middle of explaining the same character when I heard a little kid repeatedly ask who that was. Things like this just amuse me. I sat with a great audience that had some good reactions to the movie. I actually heard people gasping in surprise during one reveal. I didn't stay for after credits because Whedon said there would be no after credits scene. Although there is a short one a few minutes in.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little surprised that "regular" people would go and see it, if they haven't seen some of the previous movies...but that's the Nerd speaking in me.

    Glad that people like it though...at least I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That always surprises me too, I had a friend once that wanted to see Star Wars ROTJ because it looked like the coolest one. I had to tell her that she won't understand anything if she did that. Though to be fair to this audience it was a new character.

    I had a bad seat so I have to see it again to get a better opinion.

    ReplyDelete