Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Waiting Game

The worst part of your favorite characters not being the "A list" heroes--besides the occasional out of character/bad writing--is having to wait for appearances. Then when there's something like two or three appearances a month you feel so giddy...except if one or more are written badly. But really it's such a joy to see your faves in the limelight. It kind of makes me laugh to remember one debate awhile back with the JLA roster not including one of their major members since they were off the team for awhile. Those guys appear a lot more and most have their own solo. Saying that they needed MORE exposure just stuck me as funny. I can honestly say that while I do like some of the big name characters it's just that all of my favorites are lesser known heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment