Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Antman Trailer

No big spoilers, just one *ahem* small detail.

The funniest thing about this was when my dad was talking to me about it. He asked what the deal with the "giant ant he rode."

I stared at him a moment and said, "dad, you know there's a reason for them calling him Antman, right?"

He looked confused.

"...It's because he can shrink to the size of an ant...that's what he was riding."

So I guess that detail doesn't translate well for non-comic book readers.

2 comments:

  1. Heh. Comic book fans are indeed a special breed. I was just talking about gorillas riding nazi dinosaurs the other night, and my husband looked at me as if I had two heads.

    The new Ant-Man book is pretty good however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten to the point I'm not sure I want to explain certain things.

    I heard the book was really good.

    ReplyDelete