Thursday, June 19, 2014

Updated Pull List

  • Grayson (Maybe. I'll at least try the first issue.)
  • Earth 2
  • New Warriors (First Marvel series I'm following since Spider-Girl ended.)
  • Red Hood and the Outlaws (Slightly behind because I misplaced a couple issues.)
I do suspect I'll be dropping Grayson and if that happens I have nothing to replace it with. Marvel will be having a event for Spider-Man called Spiderverse that's supposed to have every spider character they can legally show. Normally I'd love this since I'm a big fan of lots of the spiders but I don't know about the writer. It's be a great time to have a MC2 tie in with Spider-Girl, Darkdevil and the rest but I'm not sure if I'd trust them not to kill the characters off.

2 comments:

  1. It would be nice if they would stop killing off characters, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would especially since most of them are done disrespectfully to make something "more intense."

    ReplyDelete