Sunday, June 15, 2014

Batman Capullo Figures

 
I think this is the first time I ever brought a whole wave of action figures. I only opened the Talon so far and I'm not sure if/when I'll open the rest. While I do think Riddler is an excellent sculpt I'm still considering saving it for a present in the future. In general I'm not a very big collector of bad guys unless their related to the heroes (hence William Cobb.) One of the reasons I'm not in a hurry to open the others up? Much like Superboy the Talon figure smells like plastic and B.O. I'm not sure how that happened but it did. I'm waiting for the scent to fade away but I am working on a review.
 
The next wave of figures I'll be collecting will be the Outlaws (Red Hood/Starfire/Arsenal) and Worlds Finest (Power Girl/Huntress.) With any luck they won't have that smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment