Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Weekly Comic List

Nothing for this week although I do have one--maybe two--picks for next week. Will new writer Will Pfeifer return greatness to my formerly favorite series?

  • Red Hood and the Outlaws #29: If you've been following my RHATO posts you know that I hated Tynions run. Now Pfeifer is taking over and I can only hope he truly loves and gets these characters. Not to mention read Lobdells' run. Normally I could overlook a few of a writers' not-so-great stories but I feel jaded since I was burnt by the promises of the last run.
  • Green Lantern New Guardians #29: The only reason I'm thinking about this is because of the goddess X'Hal appearing. ...You know, the one who has her name evoked by Kori? She did appear in the last 'verse but I'm curious to see what they do here. I'll skim it in the store before I decide to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment