Thursday, March 27, 2014

DC plans to celebrate big for Batmans' 75th Anniversary

Some of their plans are outlined here for the big 75th anniversary including the official logo for the event. I'm looking forward to a lot of this but it's funny because while I enjoy the character I'm a much bigger fan of his family than Batman himself. I'd kind of like a mini series or a bunch of one shots exploring all the bat clan and their relationship to Bruce. Maybe that Robin idea that floated around for awhile based on adventures from all the Robins time as his sidekick. Something special for Kate, Barbara, Luke and of course Alfred.

I wonder if their be any extras besides the free Batman comic on "Batman Day." July 23 should be fun if I can get in the front door to my LCS.

No comments:

Post a Comment