Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Worlds' Finest get figures too

While I was kinda expecting Red Hood and Starfire because of the Arsenal sneak peek this one surprised me a little. I really thought we'd get Batgirl, Batwoman, Supergirl and maybe another Damian/Robin figure before these.


I have to say these are the best figures Power Girl and Huntress ever got but it's just a shame their book is so bad. They will be in a two pack and come out the same time as the Outlaws. I think their great but if I had to chose between which to get in July: Outlaws or WF? Outlaws will win. Looks like I'll be getting rid of my Mattel PG figure.

2 comments:

  1. Those actually are pretty darned nice. And I also liked the one of Roy from the Outlaws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DCC really is outdoing themselves lately. I liked these and most of the Outlaws. Although it's too early to judge Red Hood based on the digital design.

    ReplyDelete