Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekly Comic List

I'll be getting these in the mail so no reviews on them this week.

Serenity Leaves on the Wind #1: Picking up where the movie left off the crew are on the run and have to deal with the changes in their lives. I'm looking forward to this one and hope it lives up to my expectations. The name sounds like it's a mini series but I haven't really looked into it yet to make sure. If not I might finally have another ongoing title to follow.

Batman/Superman Annual #1: I have no idea if I'll like this but you know what? It has Barbara and Jason meeting/fighting (?) Steel and Supergirl while Bruce and Clark deal with their feelings over Damian and Kon. That sounds good. I don't think Tim and Dick will show up given what's happened to them but I've been excited about this ever since I heard about it. Even though I have no idea if the writer has a bias against Jason or if "For the Man that has Everything" is canon anymore I'm psyched. Because it's a different writer handling Jason and I need a change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment