Thursday, November 7, 2013

Spectualtion on new figure(s?) in SPOILER ALERT

Every now and again I can't help getting interested in these teases. Especially when I think I know what they are.


This was the first one and while it could be Flash I remember hearing a rumor about a Teen Titans line being done. So maybe Kid Flash? Then this one turned up the next day.

 
Blond hair...only a few characters come to mind in the new 52 and if the TT rumor is correct then Wonder Girl. I'm not sure if they'd tease each figure since I think they more or less focus on one at a time. The first image doesn't look like a part of her costume which makes me wonder if their showing all of them. Of course I'm usually wrong about these things so it'll probably be someone like Supergirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment