Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Mask: Yay or Nay?

Not too long ago I got a Court of Owls mask online (they sell them with one of the tpbs) and mentioned wearing it for Halloween. My dad asked me if I could give out candy for him this year and since I'm not working I said sure. He remembered me talking about the mask and wanted to see it. When I finally got around to showing it to him the thing freaked him out. And he had previously seen it in the store when I told him I had one. Maybe I shouldn't wear it on Halloween, if it freaks him out this bad think about the little kids.

2 comments:

  1. Wait little kids still go trick or treating? Last year all I had was teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I give out candy it's usually little kids at the start then the older kids come out near seven.

    ReplyDelete