Monday, September 9, 2013

December Solicits

Find out which comic got this reaction from me.


Well you can likely guess.

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #10

 
All I can think of is "where is the light coming from and why does Stargirl look pained."
 
NIGHTWING #26
 
 
I'm getting flashbacks of the original Nightwing series with this art--that's a good thing.
 
BATWOMAN #26
 
 
This is the perfect goodbye piece although the artist that drew this won't be able to finish his work thanks to DC. This isn't the rage part, since at the moment I just feel bad for this series and don't really want to have anything to do with it after #24.
 
FOREVER EVIL #4
 
Lex Luthor vs. Batman. I think we all know that this won't be a one puncher. Unless it's anyone other than Bruce under the cowl.
 
RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #26
 
This was the one that got me. Because the never-ending memory loss arc is still going on. So that's what seven issues since two of the upcoming ones are tie ins. Every time I think I'm being too hard on Tynion I read the next issue and it's usually more of the same. I called this "twist" and I'm waiting for something that doesn't annoy me like this arc.

2 comments:

  1. Stargirl's butt is awfully...shiny. And weird.

    I know, it is all just so hopeless lately, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see her staff in her hand but it just looks awkward when you first see it.

    More frustrating than hopeless. At least for me.

    ReplyDelete