Thursday, September 5, 2013

DC says no to Batwoman Marriage & Creative team leaves

Let me get this right, DC promoted the hell out of Batwoman being a gay superhero but failed to do the same thing with her engagement. Now they refuse to let her get married? What the hell? Did DC miss all the attention Northstar's marriage got? We all know Bruce Wayne isn't getting married in normal canon so this would have further separated her from him in a positive way.

Not to mention more last minute changes which I had assumed the book didn't have because it managed to keep away from the Bat crossovers. The editors should be more focused on all the continuity errors (which the bat books have a lot of) before they veto storyline ideas at the last moment. I'm also going to be very annoyed if this isn't fixed. Because DC backpedaled pretty fast due to fan outrage over Gail Simone being kicked off Batgirl. With the declining quality of my formerly favorite book this was turning into the best series I was reading.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You're right, DC promoted this one pretty good and all of a sudden now they backpedal?

    That place just reeks of idiocy, hypocrisy, and just a lack of common fucking sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh DC. I love your characters...and I hate your moronic decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dale: It really does, I can only hope that they change their minds because this is insulting.

    Sally: Yeah that pretty much sums up how I feel.

    ReplyDelete