Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sword of Sorcery NO!

That series was barely out and it's cancelled?! How can a book that good end so soon and a book like Savage Hawkman go on for over 19 issues? Well I did think the $3.99 price tag was a kiss of death but still.  I also enjoyed the trade I got for I, Vampire so that's another series I liked.

I just hope they don't try to put Deathstroke in RHATO, I'm already bracing for his appearance as a foe. Slades' a character that's either done well or horrible. I've read so much of the latter that I don't care for him.

I figured Amethyst was going to Justice League Dark so I'll be picking up that book again.
 Well I will if I'm still reading DC by that point.

Are they saying that the things in WTF month were mandated? That doesn't sound fun. I'm not pleased with that I've seen so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment