Monday, December 10, 2012

Solicit Time!

Spoilers ahead. At least as spoiler-ish as solicits usually are.

TIME WARP #1
 
Looks interesting and makes me miss seeing Rip. I actually thought this was supposed to be him before I realized I was in the mature comic section.

SWORD OF SORCERY #6
 
Christy Marx should be writing more books because I love this so much. Each issue expands this world and it's characters. It's a mix of fantasy, political intruige, and strong female characters with the fun of a saturday morning cartoon (the last one's more to do with the look really.)
 
BATWING #18
 
I hope they don't kill Matu off. He's such an important part of the book. Like I, Vampire I'm getting this in trade so I hope neither gets cancelled.
 
 
NIGHTWING #18
 
I'm really curious how the members of the family will deal with the fall out. I hope that it will at least make them be a little more understanding of what Jason and Barbara went through. I thought this might start the break down of his relationship between Bruce and him. Weird. Of course it's not the only solicit with the family that confused me.
 
 
BATMAN AND ROBIN #18
 
 Not much is said about this one, although Damian looks happier than normal. While other books are having DOTF aftermath this is rather curious.
 
TEEN TITANS #18
 
Speaking of which this is more than a little interesting. It sounds like something, like a disease is affecting Tim. That reminds me of Batman Beyond Return of the Joker. Creepy stuff.
 
RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #18
 
 I love this cover. As for the solicit, well the Outlaws don't currently have a mission per se. But the idea of them getting one is awesome. I did get an impression of how things would go down after DOTF but this sounds different. They really know how scare us on with the bat kids.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment