Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lego Batman 2...Pure Evil

I mean it has to be. I was excited to hear that it had Damian as one of the unlockable characters. I did some looking online and it turns out all the boy Robins are unlockable characters. Which sucks--because their not in the same game! Confused yet? Damian, and Nightwing are downloadable through a pre-order special. While Tim is in all versions his Red Robin outfit (no idea which) and Red Hood (they didn't say which version knowing my luck it's the awful Morrison suit) are only in the handheld version of the game.* Why can't we have a game with all the bat kids! In fact have a lego JL game and have Lego Batman 3 centered around the bat family!

Apparently Cass got missed AGAIN. Steph appeared in the first game as Spoiler but she was one of the characters you had to put together with Spoiler parts. No idea if they will be in the build a character section. Huntress is back and this time Black Canary comes with her. BOP?

* Along with Superboy, Deathstroke, Azrael, Killer Frost, Deadshot, Green Arrow, Black Mask, Lady Shiva, Mr. Zsaz, Vixen, and Talia al Ghul. WHY couldn't they all be in the same version!

PS. No Booster Gold either. I'll still make a character in blue and yellow. But I'm more surprised that Green Lantern only seems to have Hal. At least those customs should be easier to make. Though I suspect it will be harder to get Guys' hair right.

2 comments:

  1. There ought to be a Booster Gold! And lots and lots of Green Lanterns. I would like a Guy...and a Kilowog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lego Booster is a must. Still he has a minimate figure, not many DC characters do. I recently found a minimate that looks like a tiny Rip Hunter.

    I wouldn't expect the alien GLs in this game by other earth ones would be cool.

    ReplyDelete