Friday, April 6, 2012

Adding to my Bat collection

I haven't been able to write as much as I hoped due to work, computer trouble and planning a trip. But I did recently have a nice surprise: I was able to get a Birds of Prey set at a decent price. Not only do I have the much sought after Oracle but I have Black Canary and Huntress in their packaging. The box is a little banged up but I love the set. Oracle looks great, I half want to put the figure with the other bats but at the same time I don't want to open the box.

I paid under the usual amount for a Oracle figure to get the whole thing. Now I have: Alfred, Thomas, Babs, Cass, Steph, Carrie, Helena, Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian in my bat family set. Ironically the only figure I haven't gotten that's a must have is Bruce. I'm considering the new one coming out in May.

1 comment:

  1. It is such a great feeling when you get a complete set of your favorite characters. I'm still waiting for an Apros plushie Green Lantern.

    ReplyDelete